19 Aug WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN PURCHASING HIGH-QUALITY CBD: WHAT IS THE BEST PRODUCT FOR YOU?
A HEMP SHOPPING GUIDECBD oil and hemp extract continue to dominate health and wellness news. These health supplements are getting attention for a variety of reasons, namely because many people are seeing positive effects. These are not special cases. Decades of research shows phytocannabinoids to be potent aides in supporting overall wellbeing in human bodies. Click here for more about how and why phytocannabinoids work. The first step in finding the right CBD-dense hemp oil is to find the best in terms of quality and consistency of product. Clearly, not all hemp products are created equal. Knowing what to look for when purchasing a hemp supplement is critical. Hemp is a powerful and very special crop, and one of its powers is the ability to clean soil by pulling toxins up through its roots via a process called phytoremediation (more on that here). This is why it’s imperative that hemp products be sourced from the best raw ingredients, starting with soil that’s clean and toxin-free, and has been tested by companies with high, HIGH quality standards in every single stage from growing to extraction to production. When looking through all the options, use this following check list to find a product you can trust from a company with high standards for its hemp extract and CBD oil production:
- Make sure the manufacturer controls the process from farm to shelf and uses quality raw materials to start with.
- Ask if they do their own extracting.
- To that end, if they don’t do their own extracting, find out who they are having do it and what solvents they are using for extracting.
- Request batch testing to make sure there are no traces of contaminants, toxins, heavy metals, etc.
- Finally, do your research. Find out what’s working for other people. Google. Ask friends and neighbours.