Warm Up with a Mug of Mint Hot Chocolate + Charlotte’s Web
CW Mint Hot Chocolate
– 1c milk – unsweetened unflavored almond milk or other unsweetened variety
– 4 squares of high-quality dark chocolate (approx 1.28 oz)
– 1/2 tsp sugar or favorite sweetener
– A candy cane or peppermint candy
– Charlotte’s Web Hemp extract oil, Mint Chocolate
– Peppermint essential oil, optional
– Marshmallows or whipped cream, optional
Over low heat, break chocolate bar up into pieces into a sauce pan.
As chocolate melts, whisk in milk. Stir in sweetener to taste.
Pour hot chocolate into mug with half a dropper of CW Mint Chocolate hemp extract.
Stir with a candy cane. For stronger mint flavor, dip a toothpick into edible peppermint essential oil and stir toothpick in hot chocolate. Top with marshmallows or whipped cream, as desired.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.